Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Minus The Bear

I fucking love Minus The Bear. Their sound is so modern and catchy and well they're just an awesome band in general. Also the name "Minus The Bear" sounds awesome imo.

They have a very unique way of guitar tapping and playing. Their album "Planet of Ice" was one of my favorites last year but i still prefer "Menos El Oso".

Menos El Oso is probably their greatest album ever. You just NEED to listen to this album so you can understand wtf i'm talking about.

I can never express myself to my fullest in English so you'll have to stick with my shitty opinion and just download the goddamn album.

Menos El Oso [2005]

##########

Amazon.com

Acoustics EP [2008]

This AMAZING EP leaked yesterday i believe and its basically a 7 track EP othat features seven tracks total: six acoustic versions of songs from past albums and a new song, "Guns & Ammo."

I got it last night and i think its wonderful because its like nothing they've ever done before. I especially recomend the track "Knights"

Also the album cover is very pretty... i love it.

This was released digitally by Tigre Blanco Records but the physical copies of the album will only be sold on the bands 2008 headlining tour.

Solid stuff.

2 comments:

Cat(herine) said...

Lu, you made my day with the EP link. Gracias. <3

Unknown said...

please download.

http://rapidshare.com/files/82479743/La_Gran_Perdida_De_Energia_-_Volvemos_en_10_A_os.rar.html

thanks!